16.2.05

Long time no see

Well, you know how it is. One thing leads to another, and then you realise that you haven't updated the blog for a couple of weeks at least. It's been nice to have a break actually from the tyranny of thinking up food-related things. Not that I don't like posting. It's just that some days come easier than others.

Speaking of things that you haven't seen for a long time, I discovered one of the massive Channel 4 billboard posters for Green Wing on a streetcorner in Newcastle (for those of you who are interested, on the corner of the Haymarket and Leazes Arcade). I thought all those had vanished long ago. I keep meaning to go and take a photo and post it, but by the time I get round to doing so, it'll have disappeared, knowing my luck.

Anyway, here's today's food-related news:

  • A cheese firm in Yorkshire wants to keep making feta. The EU seems to think it should relocate to Greece. I suspect the weather's rather better there than it is in Thirsk.

I was also going to direct you to the rather wonderful website of California Tomatoes, but they seem to be in the middle of a redesign. Shame. It's not often you get to see an entire site just devoted to one vegetable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

free arcade shooting gamefree arcade shooting game

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

5:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home