1.2.05

Doesn't time fly...

February. How the hell did it get to be February without me noticing? Next thing you know people will be telling me it's May and time to take off your vest. Or that Halloween is just round the corner or something. But yes, where is the year going to? Either the New Year hangover has lasted a very long time, or I've been missing something.

I suppose the good thing about February (apart from the mad delusional day that is Valentine's day) is that it'll be pancake day soon. Yay. Time to get out the Jif lemon and brown sugar, and get flipping. Although my pancakes will never be as good as the crepes we had in Paris one February, spread with chocolate sauce (ok, Nutella) and munched as we walked down the Champs Elysees. It's a bit hard to recreate that in Newcastle...

1 Comments:

Blogger BiScUiTs said...

You could always wrap a pancake around a mars bar.

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home