7.1.05

Bits and pieces

Some links for you to have a look at. Was going to do the usual cynical comments, but I'm knackered, stuck at work and fed up with proofreading. I'm afraid cynicism has turned to aggression, and I can shout at the screen a lot if you like... Anyway, here goes:

  • Some pictures of lovely lovely airline food
  • A weblog about cafes, and more specifically eggs, chips and beans
  • Vests. Apparently they are the new hip thing for men. Don't laugh. Tony Blair was spotted wearing one this week.

I thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger BiScUiTs said...

I wonder if it was a string vest? I particularly like this part of the article:
"unusual for a man who rarely wears an overcoat even in the coldest weather". Who on Earth watches Tony Blair that closely?!

9:03 pm  
Blogger rach said...

Maybe Tony's from Newcastle if he hardly ever wears a coat. Nobody up here ever wears overcoats (what a lovely word!), anoraks or even cardies, unless it's about -20. Mind, I think you have to be born up here to cope with that. I've lived here for 7 years now, and I go out in about 96 layers, a hat and a woolly scarf and gloves. In July.

Can't say I've looked at wor Tone that closely though. I'm usually too mesmerised by the teeth.

12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home