8.3.04

Possibly the best pork pies in the North?

You can't fault Hunters of Helmsley for their pork pies - beautiful pastry and juicy pink pork combine to make it a gourmet experience. Especially when eaten in the car park at the NEC in Birmingham with a little mustard after a long car journey...

If you drool over chocolate cake, then Mr Slater in the Observer has the perfect recipe. I have to say I've never tried Valrhona chocolate, but he's plugged it so often that I think I might. I'm normally a Green and Black's girl, but I might make an exception. If you're looking for another recipe to try out your chocolate on, Nigella's easy chocolate cake in her Domestic Goddess book is pretty good too, and is the perfect pick-me-up when you're feeling a bit fed up round the edges...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home