5.8.03

Mmm. I'm sat here at my desk at work, eating peas from the pod. Sadly not freshly picked from my garden (although my runner beans have some fabulous flowers on them, and should be producing some good beans shortly), but all the same, the ones I found are tasting pretty marvellous raw. I just adore pasta with peas and feta cheese...

We're allegedly having a heatwave at the moment over here, and ice cream sales are soaring. I say allegedly, because here in the North East it's drizzling slightly. A couple of months ago Newcastle Brown Ale ice cream was launched, and I'm just wondering how sales are going... I have to say that my favourite flavour of ice cream is mint chocolate chip, rather than anything alcoholic. I absolutely despise vanilla (but bizarrely have a soft spot for the traditional Mr Whippy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home