11.7.03

Went out for lunch today, to celebrate (a) the fact that it's Friday and (b) after 10pm I'm on holiday for 2 weeks! Ended up at Cafe Parisa on the Quayside, where you have a fabulous view of passing suits, tourists, and random people pootling past, topped off by a backdrop of the construction site that is the Sage Gateshead. The food wasn't bad either - my burger was pretty good. I don't know what it is, but every so often I get a craving for a really good burger (preferably one made of good ground meat, with chopped onion). McDonalds need not apply.

Although I hate to admit it, I do have a soft spot for Maccy D's breakfasts, while travelling around. Although the menu is far better in the States, where you are actually allowed to have bagels and frozen yoghurts...and somehow their coffee tastes far superior too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home