8.8.03

For once, it's gorgeously hot in Newcastle, so we've been sat on the roof terrace at work, drinking tea in our break. You'll have guessed from that that there's nothing happening in the world of news again...

It did make me wonder though, what the cafe at work should really sell, to make Friday afternoons more bearable in the sunshine. Frozen yoghurt? Innocent smoothies? I guess if it was the States there'd be iced tea, but that's something that I just can't get my head around. There's messing with tea, and there's messing with tea. It's just beyond the pale.

If you're at all a lover of Julia Child, then this is a must-read. The Julie/Julia Project is fab - Julie's goal is/was to cook every recipe in Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" within a year...she started on 25 August 2002, so by my reckoning it must be nearly time to see if she's measured up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home