24.6.03

Why children are becoming allergic to kiwi fruit... Strange - kiwi fruit always look so innocent lurking in the salad compartment of the fridge. I never knew they could be a killer. Now something like ugly fruit I could understand, or pineapples (which are horrible, unless chopped up on sticks with cheese - I'm showing my 70s roots here, you understand).

I've a whole bunch of rhubarb from my mum and dad's garden, that I don't really know quite what to do with. Apart from stewing it and having it with yoghurt, but I thought I'd be a bit more adventurous. So I googled "rhubarb", and the top of my list was the Rhubarb Compendium. If it's rhubarb paintings, poetry or limericks you're after, this is the place....along with some good recipes. Now all I need is something that will translate US cups into European weights and measures, and I'll be well away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home