1.1.05

Happy New Year!

Having finally taken off my invisible hangover hat, I'm feeling much better. Blame curry, slightly too much alcohol, and dancing til 3.30am. I was fine this morning as well, only to slump badly at around 4pm. Ah well. Not enough bacon and eggs (whatever anyone says, the best hangover cure around).

So it's 2005. I've not made any resolutions, as I'm resolutely crap at keeping them. Yes, I do want to try and cook some more adventurous stuff from some of the millions of recipe books I have, but then I keep trying to remind myself of that every couple of months anyway. All I do know, is that there will definitely be more pies...and several more blog posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger rach said...

Hey - thanks! Hope you have a good 2005 too.

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home