14.11.02

Having looked at the prices on Le Manoir aux Quatre Saisons, my bank account is seriously not going to be happy. £99 for the Menu Gourmand - better start saving now. If I put a pound or two in a jar each week, then I just might afford it sometime next year...

I'm having a bit of a love affair with baby spinach at the moment - I'll eat it in anything. It's great instead of lettuce in salad (in fact my favourite sandwich at the moment is pitta breads stuffed with baby spinach and a slice of the mustardy welsh cheese whose name escapes me) and just stirred into things at the last minute so that it wilts. Don't think it's possible to eat too much spinach - it never did Popeye any harm, so it must be good for you. There's loads of recipes I want to try, once we've moved house and I have a kitchen again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home