25.8.05

Nice. Honest.

Ok, so this is probably very weird, but had forgotten how jolly nice scrambled eggs on toast was with a side order of Branston pickle. Before you accuse me of being all pregnancy cravings and such (which I've not had any of, before you ask), it's something I used to eat when I was small, and I've never grown out of it. Rather like peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and Marmite soldiers with boiled eggs. Which of course I fully intend to foist upon my darling offspring in about a year's time, so that I get the chance to eat them legitimately again...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine in coffee and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine in coffee appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

5:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

9:41 am  
Blogger Fruit Seasons said...

I think my produce guide could improve the quality of your ingredients. FruitSeasons.com

Submit you blog to our Food Blog directory while you there!

2:14 pm  
Blogger Ehram said...

I can sympathise, for some reason I developed an affinity for Christmas restaurants brussel sprouts that I have not been able to outgrow. it beggars belief, I loath home cooked brussel sprouts but, the stuff at restaurants, only at christmas time mind you, I can't get enough of it.

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home