25.8.05

Nice. Honest.

Ok, so this is probably very weird, but had forgotten how jolly nice scrambled eggs on toast was with a side order of Branston pickle. Before you accuse me of being all pregnancy cravings and such (which I've not had any of, before you ask), it's something I used to eat when I was small, and I've never grown out of it. Rather like peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and Marmite soldiers with boiled eggs. Which of course I fully intend to foist upon my darling offspring in about a year's time, so that I get the chance to eat them legitimately again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can sympathise, for some reason I developed an affinity for Christmas restaurants brussel sprouts that I have not been able to outgrow. it beggars belief, I loath home cooked brussel sprouts but, the stuff at restaurants, only at christmas time mind you, I can't get enough of it.

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home