1.10.02

Discovered the wonders of baby spinach yesterday, courtesy of Rob. He made salad, with smoked salmon, avocado, tomato and baby spinach with a mustardy dressing...definitely one to make again some time. I'm trying to think what to make with what's left...maybe pizza with spinach (fiorentina, inspired by the Pizza Express version) or a chicken and spinach lasagne, or maybe just baked eggs and spinach. Ooh decisions, decisions...

I've started drinking Eleven O'Clock Rooibosch tea which is organic and caffeine free. It's got a funny flavour to start with, but then you get used to it. I like to dunk my tea bag in the hot water, swoosh it around a bit and then pull it out again. I dread to think the colour it would go if you left it in the mug for 2-4 minutes like it says on the box...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home